since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 33 Posts
  • 2 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, We are on BPv 6.10.1. We have started using Chrome with the extension plugin. It seems to work good but every so often it will stop working entirely and the only fix seems to be a reboot of the machine. The error we receive is: "The browser ex...
Hello, We are on BPv 6.10.1. We have started using Chrome with the extension plugin. It seems to work good but every so often it will stop working entirely and the only fix seems to be a reboot of the machine. The error we receive is: "The browser ex...
I have data verification skip setting enabled but occasionally batches still need manual verification. When I open the batches there are no errors or warnings, every document has a green check. Is there reason a batch would be stopped for verificatio...
I am querying the 'DecipherServerDb' to figure out if a batch is finished processing or not. I can query the dbo.Batch table status column and know that if the status is '6' then it is ready to be exported. The problem I'm running into is that if the...
Hello - can someone help me understand the retention period setting? I understand during the decipher server setup you select a location to store documents after they have been processed. Is this the location that the retention setting is managing? I...
Likes from
Likes given to