since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is there any challenges to upgrade from 6.6 to 6.10.4. ? Please suggest.------------------------------Sankar Ganesh------------------------------
All my IE application models are developed using Blue Prism 6.6.  Can i convert my IE object to Edge using Application model conversion tool ? Does the tool need a specific blue prism version as minimum requirement. Please suggest.-------------------...
Does anyone has working copy of the Process Automation reviewer working copyProcess for Automated Reviewer- Digital DAhttps://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/automated-reviewer---digital-da {{seoTitle}} Blueprismremove preview {...
Someone Please suggest some good Blue prism release review tool (Code Review such as Process and Object )------------------------------Sankar Ganesh KolappanSr Software EngineerBank Of the WestAmerica/Phoenix------------------------------
Hi All, Please let us know the real time challenges and resolution for the Blue prism 7.0 upgrade.  ------------------------------Sankar Ganesh Kolappan------------------------------