since ‎17-10-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

BP 6.9Chrome 88.0.4324.146Extension 6.9 installed Hello, I am having trouble attaching to a “Open” Window from Google Chrome while headless. It is a window that pops up from the website to browses for a file… Works just fine when I am watching…. Exam...
Hi there, I thought this would be something simple but I have become stumped and hoping that someone might be able to help?> I have read a table into a collection > one of the fields in that table is blank in this example: ID> I have the ID in a data...
BP version 6.4.2 Google Chrome version 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit) We have the Chrome Browser Extension installed. We have many automations using IE with HTML Mode.  This has been very stable and ease of use extremely helpful with the fol...
Hello, I am sure this is an easy fix but I have been searching and can't find the solution.  I have a collection being populated by an excel worksheet but there are many values being display in the collection as '#NAME?' that are calculated fields in...
Hello,I was wondering if anyone has come across a solution to move the contents of file directory A to file directory B.  My example will have 50 files to move with unknown file names at run time.I have done some searching but I am only coming up wit...
Likes from
Likes given to