since ‎29-05-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 6 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi guys,I noticed that the scheduler I've set up doesn't always log in the machines. How can I read the State of a Resource PC programmatically, so I know if the machine went into "Idle" or is still in "Logged Out" and can automate that.E.g. Read sta...
Hi guys,I am implementing a process that needs to start automatically every X minutes.I've scheduled it to do:- Login -> Process -> Log OutHowever, when we set up the scheduler, 1 out of 5 times or so, it only adds the process and it stays on pending...
Hey guys,I need to add info to a PDF document, either by adding a comment or by using the "Fill and Sign" option to write on top of the document.What do you suggest is the best way to do so via Blue Prism?Thanks for your help.Best Regards,Zdravko----...
Hey guys,I'm trying to fully understand BP licensing, however, I am a little bit confused with running multiple processes on a single machine.Imagine this situation:There are 2 virtual machines set up. I have 2 processes which all (have background ru...
Hey guys,I'm trying to automate a desktop application called Orchard (this is their website: Orchard Housing Management Software - Orchard Systems), which seems to be written in a framework called JWrapper (JWrapper). I can't seem to be able to spy a...
Likes from