since ‎05-08-21
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 142 Posts
  • 2 Answers
  • 4 Likes given
  • 5 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, Community While testing the MS365 Outlook VBO, I found that the VBO can fetch emails from anyone's inbox, which means, the bot can fetch emails from anyone's account depending on the setting of "Mailbox ID" parameter in "List Mail in Folder" act...
Hi, Community We're testing the MS365 - Outlook VBO as of recent for a customer and encountered the following error that we can't understand.  Can anyone clarify the meaning of it and walk us through towards the resolution? Thank you for your help...
Hi, Community Can any help me out to find the reason that the following syntax doesn't work and correct me? I've used the Get Received Item(Advanced) action and the following error says "From" is unknown element attribute. Below is the setting. "...
Hi, Community I've generated the Performance Report using the Queue Reports VBO downloaded from the DX. In the Performance Report, I noticed that the Median Case Times field is broken. Is there any pre-requisites to run this VBO safely or did I miss...
Hi, Community I was looking for the Pending Session Starter from the DX and downloaded it. But it looks strange that the downloaded asset is just for archiving BP database  and not to do with the pending session starter VBO. Can anyone check this ...