since ‎04-08-21
a week ago

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

The screen resolution sometimes too small that the automated process will have error: I tried to use the utility in DX (Blue Prism Digital Exchange) but still cannot change the screen resolution:Blue Prism Digital ExchangeTried to contact DX support ...
Hi, I have downloaded the VBO Outlook - 1.3.0 (M365) from DX: Blue Prism Digital Exchange After running the object, no email is successfully sent: However, if I use another VBO downloaded from DX, it works: Blue Prism Digital Exchange Would you ...
Confirmed with the support that currently it is not possible to export that list from within the product.We can only do so by exporting that from the database which is use unfriendly.
Hi Expert,I would like to delete a column in Excel. I have follow the steps perfectly in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNL14z4R7M4However it is giving an error message: ERROR: Exception : Failed to select row: The given key was not prese...
The resize option is only available in Win32 spying mode but my left pane can only be spied in browser mode or UI mode.