since ‎18-04-19
Monday

User Statistics

• 44 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 20 Likes given
  • 6 Likes received

User Activity

Hi BP Community, This may be very simple question, but was not able to get a clear answer via Google. My question is: Is it possible to programmatically unload/reset an Image Data Item? And if yes, how can this be achieved? To give a little more con...
Hi BP community, We are currently preparing to upgrade our Blue Prism version from V7.1.1 to V7.3. However, we do have some questions regarding the Browser Automation Agent (BAA) as it is now by default included in the Blue Prism Installer. We have t...
Hi!,We recently have gotten our first usecase for working with the Azure Blob Storage. The usecae consists of downloading and re-uploading certain Excel files after these have been updated. For now we have been using the Azure Storage Explorer by let...
Hi BP community,On the Blue Prism hometab there is a visual depicting the largest database tables in our BP environment.I recently have noticed that our second largest table is the table "BPADataPipelinInput". From what I have read online, this table...
Hi all,Our company recently has blocked the usage of Internet Explorer. Initially this seemed to be no problem as we have already made the switch to Edge Chrome. However, recently we have noticed that we are no longer to view the VBO API documantion ...