cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to archive/clear BPADataPipelineInput data from database

Arthur93
Level 5
Hi BP community,

On the Blue Prism hometab there is a visual depicting the largest database tables in our BP environment.
I recently have noticed that our second largest table is the table "BPADataPipelinInput". From what I have read online, this table has been generated by our datagateways. 
As we currently are not using our datagataways, I was wondering if it would be possible to either clear or archive this data from our Blue Prism database, because it is now unnecessarily occupying 11GB of storage.

Could anyone therefore advise us on how we could either archive or clear this data from our database?

Thanks in advance!

With kind regards,

Arthur Philippa
1 REPLY 1

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff
Hi Arthur,

Data is typically only stored in this table temporarily before it is sent on to your configured ‘outputs’ by the Data Gateways process, at which point it should be deleted. If you're seeing this table grow to a very large size, it may be due to your DG settings -- I'd recommend review of this KB article for more info on these settings and this scenario as a first step. If you'd need guidance on maintaining this table by either clearing down the data with the help of your DBA, or determining your options for in-product settings, I'd suggest to open a Support ticket with us so we could investigate further.