since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 26 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,While we are running the bot from the scheduler, bot is going to warning state. If you manually login to that VDI, then bot again turning to active and working as expected. Any insight? RegardsSutirtha Gupta------------------------------Sutirt...
Hi All,Tried to spy the popups from Oracle forms but any of the spying methods not able to work correctly. Can you please tell how to overcome this problem?Application running in IE not in edge.HTML: Not able to, getting only the main page as if ther...
Hi All, First time I am using 6.4 in my machine I am getting below exception while spying Adobe Acrobat Reader window: System.ApplicationException: The window spied was not found in the model    at BluePrism.AMI.clsAMI.Spy(clsElementTypeInfo& eleme...
Hi All, We are facing this problem interminately while opening the Work book. Any idea why its happening? Details: The remote procedure call failed. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BE) Thanks in Advance
Hi All, I want to create a generic validation function which validate the collections field. i.e. Suppose I have a collection like OrderID OrderName OrderDate MailID Note 1 Abc ...
Likes from
Likes given to