since ‎17-04-19
‎26-03-24

User Statistics

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all.Our production environment is struggling with error message "Could not identify process owning the current foreground window" when trying to bring an application to the foreground. This used to be something that occured every once in a while a...
Hi. I have come across an issue and I can't seem to figure it out on my own, so hoping for some insights from you guys. In our process template we have a page called "End item" that among other things takes care of the exception handling. When a syst...
Hi.We are experiencing problems in scheduled processes due to the browser extension occasionally not working. We have a process that checks if the extension is working, and if not will restart BP and the runtime resource. My question is, can we run t...
Hi,In the process I am currently working on I open one web based application from another web based application, ending up with two separate chrome windows. In the second application I am able to spy using UIA mode, but when trying to use browser mod...
Hi.I am trying to get all deferred items into a report. I tried using "Get pending items", but this does not get the items that are pending due to being deferred, only the new items that have not yet run. The closest I get is this:Which gets me all d...
Likes from
Likes given to