since ‎04-08-21
Tuesday

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,I am trying to execute a SQL query to get the count from Oracle DB. I have tried using Oracle MDA VBO for this, but it looks like it is compatible with Oracle 21c+ only. Thus, I have to look into other options.OLEDBConnection string: "(DESCRIP...
Hi all,I am using Oracle (MDA) VBO to connect with Oracle DB.On set connection, it generates the connection string: Data Source=(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST="hostname(not IP address)")(PORT=1521))(CONNECT_DATA=(SERVICE_NAME="DB name")));...
Hi all,I am using Oracle MDA VBO to get collection from Oracle DB.   But I checked the VBO and there is 1 error that says, Metadata file Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll could not be found.What shall I do? II check the path C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Li...
I have a String(Text) which is formatted as Time but when I evaluate the expression, the text gets identified as DateTime. As no date is mentioned in the text, the present date(Today()) is added to it automatically.For e.g. Text 07:04:12 will get con...
Likes given to