since ‎23-09-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 7 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Hi allI have a problem understanding how the flags work. Particularly StrictRegex. From manual: In my process: Result:    The field contains characters that should not have passed the regular expression. Test in "Preview" same string: Can someon...
Hi all!Question about training classification. After doing the classification training, according to the documentation, I sent a package to check the success of the training. I got an unsatisfactory result, some documents of a different type are mark...
Hi all! I can't understand the line splitting logic of the splitget function. The string "invoice #132456 of 20 01 2022"Formula: SPLITGET(FT_StringNumberDate, "of", 0) Result: Can you help me? ​------------------------------Sergei Evdokimov------...
Good day to all!The problem with high CPU usage in version 2.1Loading is kept maximum for the entire period of document processing. On version 1.2, we used a machine with two virtual processors and there were no problems. Now the machine is with high...
Hello everyone, the package stopped at the "Waiting for Image Processing..."In the server info log: This session was closed for ClientClosing! 2022-02-11 09:59:16,145 [8788] INFO  DecipherServer-b18a227a-9d6d-4b49-acdc-f2ba4a8af14b - Session: 537c11...