since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team, I was wondering if there is anyway to automate xml export of a release file when there are changes made (and saved) to any business object or a process? Theoretically, I should be able to do this using a .bat file where I call AutomateC exp...
1. Applicaiton aborts while importing a release file with size over 3mb. 1) Is this usual case? 2) if so, is there an alternative way to import large files? 2. Importing is blocked when process studio or object studio is opened by a user. Is there...
Qustion: Imporing I have found around 30M-bytes BP release file is not able to be imported into BluePrism Dev env. from my local machine. during importing the process stops or kills. To prevent from this, I split out the BP release files to small siz...
Qustion: Imporing I have found around 30M-bytes BP release file is not able to be imported into BluePrism Dev env. from my local machine. during importing the process stops or kills. To prevent from this, I split out the BP release files to small siz...
I have found around 30M-bytes BP release file is not able to be imported into BluePrism Dev env. from my local machine. during importing the process stops or kills. To prevent from this, I split out the BP release files to small size for importing ...