cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Exception and Importing

DONGJINKIM
Level 3
Qustion: Imporing I have found around 30M-bytes BP release file is not able to be imported into BluePrism Dev env. from my local machine. during importing the process stops or kills. To prevent from this, I split out the BP release files to small size for importing it. it is really tired. Any guides or ideas about this? Qustion: Exception I need RPA exceptions file in my local PC for investigating the patern of exceptions to send SMS to RPA managers. how to create exceptions file where I want. please advise me.
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Regarding your exceptions question, the best wayt to investigate the patterns of exceptions is to use the standard Performance Report. The Performance Report lists all exceptions in order of occurence and also gives high level details of information such as average handling time, number of cases worked, etc. The standard reports should be available to you via however is enabling your team (an internal COE lead developer/external partner consultant/Blue Prism DEM or Trusted Advisor).