since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, we have an environment with: -Blue Prism 6.10.5 -Windows 2012 -SQL Server 2012 we would like to upgrade on the latest Windows Server and SQL Server. Checking the BP documentation  Blue Prism software and hardware requirements I see that with B...
Hi all, I need to know if is it possibile to configure DataGateway to write directly on SQL Azure (and not on SQL on-prem). Thanks! Sergio------------------------------Sergio SampietroProject ManageravanadeEurope/Rome------------------------------
Hi All, I'm starting to work with Data Gateway in order to retrieve some info from my robots. I would like to know if, using the output type "Work queue snapshots" the possibility to have info from every coloumns of my queue, because it seems to me t...
Hi all,I'm trying to connect to Splunk using DataGateway v6.10 but I'm facing the following error: [HTTP Output Failure] Could not fetch URL {:url=>"https://10.xxx.xxx.xxx:30333/services/collector/event", :method=>:post, :body=>"{\"event\":\"{\\\"Eve...
Hi all,I'm detecting that on my prod environment the following tables size is to high : dbo.BPAScheduleLogEntry dbo.BPASessionLog_NonUnicode Can I delete some old rows (2 years ago) direct from SQL Server ?Is there any impact on my running process...
Likes given to