since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi guys,   is there any way to convert images to PDF? I work in Windows and I don't want to use the window pop-up which is coming with right click on the Picture.   Thanks Mareen
Hi guys, I need some help. In my Business case I have an Share Point list with different data. My process is reading the data and put it in a Collection. In one column I have text like this: last name, first name, email@mail.com; last name2, first ...
Hi all, I'm trying to get and check all the mails in Outlook. 1. Action "List Mails Within DateTimes" --> it is saving the mail id's in a Collection 2. Start a Loop for the Collection from Point 1 3. in the loop the Action "Get mail" 4. Loop runs s...
Now I have a question about UI Automation. I want to click on an element in a Windows application, depends on the text which I get in a data type text. I want to put this Special text in the element. Please have a look at my Screen. I want to put i...
Hi guys, I have another question for blueprism. I have to extract special text. The trigger to start the process is an E-Mail. In that E-Mail there is a text with a Standard form like this:   "Bitte ablegen. Engagement Name: Testengagement 2018 R...