since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 6 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I am curious about the possibility to use exposed business object as Call-back URL to get token from the API. Has anyone tried implementing such logic?Also, afterwards I would need to create a JWT token myself, but first I am curious about bein...
Hello BP,Is it possible to update "Help" in BP. With every update there comes some things with specific functionality and looking at the help is one way for developers to know how to use functionality properly. Are there any plans on updating "Help" ...
Hello,  I want to update reusable object that would work with Firefox or Chrome. Is there a documentation or a guide with full capabilities of 'Browser mode' in application modeller?  Seems that internal help tool in BP is not updated with document...
Hello, Even though at first glance wsdl is correct and does not have issues importing definitions, but when choosing which Web Service methods will be used it has dublicate operation names and importing fails (unchecking dublicates and adding did no...
Hello, Are there any certificate sent like it was for "Developer accreditation" before Pearson VUE, when passing "APD01: Blue Prism Accredited Professional Developer Exam"?