cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business object as Call-back URL

MantasPadimansk
Level 4
Hello,

I am curious about the possibility to use exposed business object as Call-back URL to get token from the API. Has anyone tried implementing such logic?

Also, afterwards I would need to create a JWT token myself, but first I am curious about being able to expose object and receive data from the service.

------------------------------
Mantas Padimanskas
Software engineer
Europe/Vilnius
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

JamesMan
Staff
Staff
If you mean that you want to setup an exposed business object to be the target of a call back URL, then this wouldn't be possible unless their call back URL can send SOAP requests.

The only way I can see this working (if the call back uses regular REST api calls), is to have some intermediary service that will translate REST to SOAP calls so that they can be served by your business object.

James Man
Professional Services
Blue Prism
Asia/Hong_Kong

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

JamesMan
Staff
Staff
If you mean that you want to setup an exposed business object to be the target of a call back URL, then this wouldn't be possible unless their call back URL can send SOAP requests.

The only way I can see this working (if the call back uses regular REST api calls), is to have some intermediary service that will translate REST to SOAP calls so that they can be served by your business object.

James Man
Professional Services
Blue Prism
Asia/Hong_Kong