Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi Team,I am using Login Agent to logout initially in VM and then login to same VM in resource pool Machines. But by end of day the particular VM in resource pool is going to offline automatically.Don't know exactly what is the reason for this. Can a...

VDI Issues

​Hi,Really Urgent answer needed here:We have developed a code for citrix application using region mode we are spying elements which is working fine in development environment. But when the same code is run on  other vdi or system it doesn't work it i...

Resolved! Spy SaveAs Element

How do I spy the Save As button. After clicking submit button it will have a bar right below the IE page to Save or Open. I would like to SaveAs to a path. I have spy the arrow to click Save. Then I apply the Global send key Down and Enter. But when ...

12263.png

Blue Prism - Discover - We'd love your input!

Welcome to this new Discover Community!My name is Jo Davison and I am a Product Manager here at Blue Prism - I'd like to start by inviting you to contribute to our upfront research around process discovery.We are keen to hear from you if you are invo...

Mail Merge

Good afternoon, We are looking to automate one of our billing processes and as the last step, we need to send out the individual invoices to our client emails. There are thousands of invoices that will need to be attached to each email. Has anyone ha...

Blue Prism SAP Mode is stopping Windows

Hello everybody,ich have a problem in SAP. I use the SAP Mode. Sometimes in SAP opened a Window with an Error Message and the process is stopping. No Error Message appeard in Blue Prism. The process stops and sometimes hangs for several hours in the ...

Resolved! Blueprism multi object design

Hi All,I hope everyone is safe and doing great.I was going through the blue prism documentation on Object Design Guide(v 1.2).  In section 4 i.e. Multi-Object Designs (page 10) it is written that "A good rule of thumb to work by is to build a single ...

Blueprism multi object design

Hi All,I hope everyone is safe and doing great.I was going through the blue prism documentation on Object Design Guide(v 1.2).  In section 4 i.e. Multi-Object Designs (page 10) it is written that "A good rule of thumb to work by is to build a single ...

Unable to log in to Blue Prism

Hello, since last week I cannot log in to Blue Prism any more. When I try it gives me the following error: I was redirected to this forum by Blue Prism Global Customer Support with comments bellow: "It looks like you are using an Azure environme...

20913.png

Activate Window is not working in Blue Prism 6.7.1

HI Team, Activate window is not working in latest Blue Prism Version 6.7.1. If I am trying to do activate using Navigate stage then it's not working. I faced this issue in Blue prism 6.7.1 Steps :- Select any application window using win32 mode and...