Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issues with automating a JWrapper app

Hey guys,I'm trying to automate a desktop application called Orchard (this is their website: Orchard Housing Management Software - Orchard Systems), which seems to be written in a framework called JWrapper (JWrapper). I can't seem to be able to spy a...

Scheduler

I have a requirement and I have only one BOT which is scheduled for continuous eight hours.But still I need to generate a report for every hour .How I can do it.Please suggest.------------------------------venkat k------------------------------

venkatk by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unable to click on Radio button of SAP Ariba Portal

HI Team,I am trying to click on a radio button of SAP ariba portal but its not working I am trying various ways but still not working.Note:- I am not able to spy the same using AA or UIA mode. Even I have tried different by changing Element type stil...

19204.png

ROM has a new refreshed look

The Robotic Operating Model (ROM) is Blue Prism's industry leading approach to successfully deliver maximum business benefit through the scaled deployment of Robotic Process Automation (RPA). It has been developed based on more than a decade of exper...

12589.png

BP freezed - working with shared drive

Hello all, I hope you are doing well.First of all, I apologize for my English.We have problems with BP freezing during actions working with files on sharedrive (opening files/saving files/etc...).There are some microblackouts on our company's sharedr...

Activate Window is not working in Blue Prism 6.7.1

HI Team, Activate window is not working in latest Blue Prism Version 6.7.1. If I am trying to do activate using Navigate stage then it's not working. I faced this issue in Blue prism 6.7.1 Steps :- Select any application window using win32 mode and...

Resolved! Spying Colours with Region Mode

Hi Everyone,I'm super inexperienced and have just started with BP. I am trying to spy a region with a green background and white font. When I try to highlight the region it says: Then I change it from Image to Co-ordinates and it won't spy in the rig...

28548.png 28549.png

Error While Launching application

Hello,I am trying to Learn Web automation using Blue Prism.I am trying to Create BO for my sample application. Below 2 issues I am facing right now:Scenario: I need to launch application and insert uid/pwd on URL : http://newtours.demoaut.com/1. To D...

20589.png 20590.png 20591.png 20592.png

Extended Run Time- Bot Terminating

​We have a process that runs for 4-5 hours using only two systems; excel and Credit Stream. This process is consistently terminating but not at the same function or timing. When it terminates, we are unable to recover easily and have to manually recr...