Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Configure MS Outlook Email VBO

Can anyone help me with any tutorial or any document for using MS Outlook Email VBO ! Seems that it has come with latest BP version------------------------------Chirag SharmaBusiness AnalystAccentureAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

My account not able to fine 'Support Tickets'

Dear All,       I am not able to find 'Support Tickets'  option to raise a Blue Prism ticket. I have urgent technical issue and can't support the best solution to customer.     For sending mail to support@blueprism.com , This method received a very...

18888.gif

Session Inactive Pop Up

Hi,We have a website which throws a pop up if the website is idle for 4 minutes. If we click on Continue then we can proceed with normal operations but even this pop up exists for a max 10 sec and then website logs out .When we do the operations manu...

Very large excel with MS access

Hi, We have a very large excel for which native Interop based Excel VBO or OLEDB object for excel is not working. Kindly suggest some alternates to handle it. One way I was thinking was to load data from excel to ms access and then apply query to fil...

Resolved! Help on performance improvement

Hi Team,This is a high level lay out for one of my project, which runs 24/7.Theses are few details.1- Object 1 , mostly works on HTML mode.2-Object 2, 95% works in SAP mode.  5%- in UI mode. Problem:-Bot runs good however, it takes time to identify t...

22095.jpg

Fail to run the session in server under control room

I have one RPA can run successfully in local pc under contol room however the rpa fail to be triged in server. I tried Blue Prism 6.6 and 6.7.Changed three PCs, no gains at all .Detail: My RPA is needed to lanch the website in firefox ,I adopted the ...

JUNCHOU by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AES Decryption knowing the Key and IV

Hi People I want to decrypt a .b64 file (AES Decryption) with a key and IV?Any Idea how to do that with Blue Prism?I will appreciate any C# or Powershell code?Thanks a lot.Best regards,ayyoub------------------------------Ayyoub Benoudina-------------...

Spy Elements

​We are working on a citrix application n blue prism. The code is working in virtual desktop we have spied all elements and working fine in vdi but when some other vdi want to run from laptop the spied elements are not spied.Help us out with this urg...

VMware and global send key

I want to send WINDOWS + R keystroke to my VMWare player but it is not working. Anyone has idea what can be the problem here.I also tried sending other key stroke like  CTRL + A but no luck.I tried using both global send key and global send key event...

AES Decryption knowing the Key and IV

Hi People I want to decrypt a .b64 file (AES Decryption) with a key and IV?Any Idea how to do that with Blue Prism?I will appreciate any C# or Powershell code?Thanks a lot.Best regards,ayyoub------------------------------Ayyoub Benoudina-------------...

Decrypt a b64 file?

Hi People I want to decrypt a .b64 file (AES Decryption) with a key and IV?Any Idea how to do that with Blue Prism?Thanks a lot.Best regards,ayyoub------------------------------Ayyoub Benoudina------------------------------