since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The requirement is - If I double click on one cell in excel sheet, it generates 1 new sheet with some data. I need to automate this. Options I tried: In Excel VBO, no direct action is availableCould spy the excel cell in UI mode but not getting doubl...
Hi,I am working on Mainframe Application Automation.Requirement - Once one transaction is done, to move to next transaction I need to refresh the screen. For that Pause/Break key is used in Mainframe.I tried to pass both {PAUSE} and {BREAK} keys in G...
In an excel with more than 80K rows, I need to delete the rows which have specific text (e.g. #N/A) in a specific column. Using collections is not optimal, are there any other means to do this?​
Hi Team,As IE is migrating into Edge, we need to convert the objects from IE to Edge to work fine and for this I am using "Apllication Modeller Conversion Tool". After the object is converted into Edge, I noted that: Elements which were spied in HTML...
Hi All,I am using Blue prism v6.7.I need to spy edge browser and not able to find html mode while spying.Is there any setting/add-on we can use to make it work.Note: I came to know that BPV6.8 supports edge browser but still looking for solution if a...
Likes given to