since ‎18-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 19 Posts
  • 1 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 4 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I have one main process, and couple of subprocesses (in order to increase readability of main process).I have "Get next item" action in main process only.Then my idea is to pass "item id" to subprocesses, so subprocesses can update main queue item...
Hi,I'm trying to send Keys event to the application.I need to hold down Shift, and during that send "NumLock" and "l" character.(so it's like: HOLD Shift => HOLD Num => HOLD l  => RELEASE ALL 3)This is text which I'm using: "+({NUMLOCK}l)"But it resu...
Please take a look at example below. Is there any reason why BP interprets this operation as False? Is OR operator higher Precedence than AND in BP? ------------------------------Michal PlichPDNordeaEurope/Oslo------------------------------
Hi,What is the easiest way to refer to HTML element which attributes are not visible in Application Modeller? See example below. I want to manipulate highlighted div object, and all I know is it's "data-module-id='course-taking'" (I can't get data-mo...
I'm using BP 6.5, with new Browser Automation mode, and I see that it's missing some functionalities which was available for HTML mode. The most important for me is missing "Wait for Parent Document Loaded" - there's only Check Exists available. Is i...