since ‎09-10-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,Currently running into problems with the application modeller. I'm aiming to select an item on the drop-down menu on a web-based application (Chrome). This is the complete menu: I used two navigate steps: With this being the result: So I h...
Hi all,Currently running into problems with the application modeller. I'm aiming to select an item on the drop-down menu on a web-based application (Chrome). This is the complete menu: I used two navigate steps: With this being the result: So I h...
Hello,I am currently running into an issue with the application modeller. The goal is to model a web-based (Chrome) application, but this application has different URL's for its own Acceptance and Production environment. The problem is that this URL ...
Hello,I am currently running into an issue with the application modeller. The goal is to model a web-based (Chrome) application, but this application has different URL's for its own Acceptance and Production environment. The problem is that this URL ...
Hi,I am currently running into some problems with MS Outlook Email VBO - Get Sent Items (Basic). I usually work with Mapiex, but I have not found an option for Mapiex to save an email as .msg file. Instead, I used Get Sent Items (Basic) to save the d...
Likes given to