since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 31 Posts
  • 5 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Dear Community Members, I am trying to test Digital DA Asset for my existing project to perform code review automation. However, I am unable to build the correct format for XML config file used in Digital DA - 02 - config file(EV). Below is the sampl...
Dear Community Members, I have installed Decipher 2.2 successfully in UAT. Now trying to configure ADFS for single sign on. I have followed the guide i.e. "Decipher IDP 2.2 - Active Directory Federation Services SAML 2.0 Configuration.pdf" and set up...
Dear Connections, I installed Erlang (OTP 25.1.2 Windows 64-bit Binary File) followed by RabbitMQ Server 3.11.4 and I also installed management tool rabbitmq-plugins enable rabbitmq_management. Now whenever I try to start RabbitMQ service, after 1 mi...
Dear Connections, I installed Erlang (OTP 25.1.2 Windows 64-bit Binary File) followed by RabbitMQ Server 3.11.4 and I also installed management tool rabbitmq-plugins enable rabbitmq_management. Now whenever I try to start RabbitMQ service, after 1 mi...
Dear Community, I am trying to connect to InfoPath application using code stage with the help of info path dll.  Point to be taken note is that info path application is not installed in the system. We are trying to connect just using dll. Please see ...
Likes from
Likes given to