since ‎25-06-21
Tuesday

User Statistics

• 124 Posts
  • 2 Answers
  • 122 Likes given
  • 33 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team, While i am installing a Blue prism Learning edition 7.2.1 in my laptop . It shows an error that that Older version can't be removed. I have uninstalled the older version in my laptop. Suggest any tips how to resolve this, Please find attach...
Hi All, I have a process which is using a Customized Share Point Client API Object. In the Get List items action i am facing the below error.System.Net.WebException The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occured on a send.   Syste...
Hi Team,       I am using [R]Microsoft 365 Outlook Extended VBO.   1)- Initially i am getting the input mail attachment from outlook mail, with "Authenticate" and "Get Attachment" from mail. Here Authenticate works fine without any issue. 2)-  At th...
Hi Team, I am using [R]Microsoft 365 Outlook Extended VBO to send a Mail. While i am testing in TEST Environment it sending a mail, but in Production environment it passes the Send mail action and getting the below Output -Response message. "Status ...
Hi Team ,What could be the reason for the below error and how to over come the error in SharePoint Client API Extended Get Data action. ERROR: System Exception : System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.Any resolu...
Likes from