since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 5 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are building an application interface to check details on a website. One of the checks requires us to hover the mouse pointer over an element, and read the details that display upon doing so. I've spied the element numerous different ways and wo...
I'm using the ODBC business object to execute an SQL query, however I am experiencing a high number of timeouts. Some of the queries will take a while to execute. I've looked but cannot see a way to increase the timeouts (I think they're currently se...
Hello there I'm trying to get Blue Prism to execute a single SQL query that has multiple statements in it, via the ODBC business object. I get an error message saying I need to end the transaction after each DDL statement, so I'm presuming if I spli...
Does anybody have any code which can apply borders to cells (either multiple or single) in excel? We have a process which creates spreadsheets for a 3rd party but the process owner wants them to look pretty! I can't just add borders to the template ...