since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 5 Likes given
  • 47 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All, I was looking into the silent/scripted installation guide for BP - Silent installation (blueprism.com).  It provides commands on how we can install BP with optional components like browser extensions, google sheets etc. I am looking for a ...
Hello,I am trying to access an WS exposed BP Process but I run into HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized . I checked this KB article  and everything seems to be in place .I am using BP v7.1, this same process worked fine in BP6.6.  The environment is similar in...
Hello, I am using MS Excel VBOs GetWorkSheetAsCollection action to get data from an excel file into a collection. The excel file has long numbers which are coming in fine in the excel as the column format is number. But when using the GetWorkSheetAsC...
We have an enterprise setup with more than 400+ run time resources and as many Digital Workers. Adding a column to the Control Room session view that captures the ID of the DW logged in to a specific run time resource will be of immense help for our ...
Blue Prism has frequent releases with very little gap between releases. To add to this agony the releases are not backward compatible. BP 6.7 client cannot talk with a BP 6.8 App/DB Server, it is also vice versa - BP 6.8 client cannot talk with a BP ...