cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Client is Losing Connection with the Prod VDI

DebashisGhosh1
Level 4

Hi Team,

We have automated one application using Blue Prism Tool - which is running for 9 hrs at night to process 1250 queue items at a single run.

Process Flow:

1. Receiving an excel input file with 1250+ records as an attachment via Mail.
  2. Created separate batch to process 200 records at a time (There is a separate reason behind batch) to produce the report and it will go for the next batch at the same continuous run.
  3. Interacting with one of the desktop base application to generate Log files and based on some condition it's also interacting with another 2 APIs.

Problem : While generating the Logs from the application - the Blue prism client is losing connection (Lost Connection – msg) with the Prod VDI and the process is going on "Warning" status.

It's not like that - the same scenario is happening on daily basis. It's coming occasionally.

BP Version : 6.4

Could you please let me know your thoughts or any work around on this ?

I, in advance really appreciate your active response on this.

Please let me know if you have any concern.

------------------------------
Debashis Ghosh
Debashis Ghosh
1 REPLY 1

Hello,
If the control room status is "Warning" ,  it just means that particular step/action that bot is working on is taking more time. The default warning threshold is 5minutes, you can customize it in the action properties based on how much it takes or set it to Zero for disabling it.

If the resource (VDI) status is Lost then you need to investigate the connection between App server and the VDI. It may be a loadbalancer creating issues or network problems.

Vinodh Kannan Krishnan Vice President
AVP
State Street Corporation