since ‎10-06-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello my dear community!It's me again, I'm sorry but I have only this community to help me.Im facing a issue about queue items, my process was created, but I have the following message below, when I try to start the robot:Internal: No data found for ...
Hello friends !!I'm facing a serious issue, and I depends to this to keep in my job? Please someone can Help?I'm trying to input some datas in an SQL table, but its nor working. Follows below my query:"insert into dbo.dbP4FResultado (cpf,situacaoCada...
Hello all !Someone can help me?I'm a new BP developer and I'm facing some issues about the storage, and some erros.My DB was crash due a lot of logs, is it possible to set which log I need to stoge ? Can I configure something like that on BP?About MI...
Dear community !How are you doing?I'm facing a issue, someone can help me?When I drag and drop my process from my Dev envirounment to my Prod. envirounment to execute the bot automatically, I select the session and start. The session status change to...
Dear community !How are you doing?I'm facing a issue, someone can help me?When I drag and drop my process from my Dev envirounment to my Prod. envirounment to execute the bot automatically, I select the session and start. The session status change to...