since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi,I am trying to set up Data Gateways but I am stuck on one of the very first steps - enabling the Data Gateways process. I'm using this guide - https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/bp-6-8/en-us/z-pdf/data-gateways/v6.6 Data Gateways - User Guide.pdfI have ...
There is this feature in debug mode called "Break on exception" which stops the process on exception stage. I clicked on it once and now I don't need this and want to run my process in debug "smoothly". But I don't know how to cancel it! What should ...
Hi all,I have this one robot working with Excel report which used to work fine last year but since new year the robot is slow AF when interacting with the report. I am talking like one minute to activate worksheet, one minute to set cell value and so...
Hi,I have a Code stage that creates Pivot Table in Excel. The first part of the code is general and the second part is there to describe how the Pivot Table should look like. I would like to be able to dynamically change the second part whenever I wa...