cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create multi login users

KristianHolm1
Level 5

Hi Blueprism I need to create more login agents users is there a smart way to reuse already created session.?
see attachment for more details.

------------------------------
Kristian Holm
RPA programmer
PenSam (Pension Company)
Copenhagen Denmark
Kristian Holm RPA programmer PenSam (Pension Company) Copenhagen Denmark
6 REPLIES 6

JarodYang
Staff
Staff
Hello Kristian,

If I understand correctly, what you want to do is to log into the same machine with different robot user accounts? 

If so, you can simply modify the Login process to have an input parameter called "Credential Name" and add a decision stage to determine if a Credential Name is provided. If a Credential Name is provided, it will retrieve the username and password from that Credential Name in the Credential Manager instead of the default one. 

In this case, you can create a set of different login credentials in the Credential Manager, then pass their names to the modified Login process to log into Runtime Resources. 

I have attached the process shown below, see if it helps. 

23096.png

Jarod Yang

Senior Consultant | BluePrism

Here is the process file.

Jarod Yang

Senior Consultant | BluePrism

Thanks it is working​

Kristian Holm
RPA programmer
PenSam (Pension Company)
Copenhagen Denmark
Kristian Holm RPA programmer PenSam (Pension Company) Copenhagen Denmark

Hi,
I altered the Login process and it runs successfully, the correct user is logged in, but the resource PC is in Offline state in Control room. I have added a new task to Task Scheduler which is triggered by logging in of this specific user and I can see it is running from task manager but the resource PC is still Offline. What else should I do to make it connect after logging in?

Tomas Rehak
RPA Developer
VUB Slovensko
Europe/Bratislava

If so, you can simply modify the Login process to have an input parameter called "Credential Name" and add a decision stage to determine if a Credential Name is provided. If a Credential Name is provided, it will retrieve the username and password from that Credential Name in the Credential Manager instead of the default one. 

Gracie Barra

It sounds your Windows task is not configured correctly or the executed script has some issues.

Alternatively you can place the scripts to start Automate.exe in the Autostart folders:
for each user:
"%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup"
for all users:
"C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp"

Walter Koller
Solution Manager
Erste Digital / Erste Group Bank
Europe/Vienna