since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,I have a business case of printing email attachments. Can anyone suggest me the best way to do this in blueprism without using the code stage?Thanks, Shashi K R ------------------------------Shashi Kumar------------------------------
I have a use case where I need to work on nearly 5 Lac items every day. I'm not sure what is the capacity of the BP queue. Can someone suggest me if I can use the BP work queue for this scenario or any workaround if there?----------------------------...
Can someone advise why the error "Could not identify process owning the current foreground window" pops up even when only bot have logged into the VM.   Thanks, Shashi  
Consider there are 15000 rows in an excel and I need to search for a keyword in first column and replace the same with other keyword. How can I do this? Please suggest.
Is it possible to use OLEDB on an excel which is not saved physically, and just opens from certain actions in an end application? If yes, can someone guide me on how to set the connection string?
Likes from