since ‎17-04-19
a week ago

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Everyone,I am trying to launch an already exposed BP process via SoapUI. The process is expoxed correctly and I can use its link. The Question I have is , how do we fill in the authorisathion section> username , password and domain. I currently ha...
Hi Everyone,I imported the pdf toolkist asper the description of the the VBO from DX. Howver when doing a code compile i am getting the bellow error.Page: InitialiseStage: Stage1Type: ErrorAction: ValidateDescription: Compiler error at line 1: The ty...
Hi Everyone,I need for a project to have 2 approvers approving the data within a template . Anyone knows of a way to do this?regards------------------------------Andrei CozmaDataZurichEurope/Madrid------------------------------
Hi All,I have a global code stage in C# . The code works perfect in Visual Studio but when copying over to BP gives the following errorPage: InitialiseStage: Stage1Type: ErrorAction: ValidateDescription: Compiler error at line 64: Unexpected characte...
Hi,I try using the Web service integrated with BP. i import it correctly in system and all the set up is correct.However when i try any requests via an object studio I get the following error :Internal : Unexpected error Error in web service - Data a...