cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Write stage not working properly for Angalarjs web page

JunTan
Level 3
Recently I develop a robot for Anglarjs webpage,some input fields have validation, only if input correct format value will allowed to submit. I use write stage input correct value but the webpage not allow to submit. Manual input or global send keys(I am using this way as workaround) are working.  
4 REPLIES 4

SivaGelli
Level 3
Are you sure the value is written correctly to the field using 'Write' stage? You might have to use some wait time before writing in to text fields.

AndreyKudinov
Level 10
In some cases values are validated using javascript and it wont work with write stage only, unless you kick off that js manually. Еvents dont get fired after using write and no js is run.

AmiBarrett
Level 12
I ran into a similar situation, where we had to focus the field, AA click the field, paste the text, then focus another element and AA click that other element.

im also facing this error. I just don't have the change of being able to spy the element using AA. I can only identify it as html element. Using internet explorer mode on edge as it does not work on any other browser

------------------------------
Andrei Cozma
Data
Zurich
Europe/Madrid
------------------------------