cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting Zip Using Utility windows compressed VBO Throwing system exception

harish.m
Level 12

Hello,

We have issue when we try to Extract files from the zip folder below are the VBO' and action we  are using
 This exception   is not occurring frequently, based on our observation  It is happening if the zip file size is  huge . i assume it might be  size some thing like  >5GB.

VBO:Utility - Windows Compressed File
Action: Extract All from Zip
Exception Message: Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Number was less than the array's lower bound in the first dimension. Parameter name: srcIndex

I looked in to different online form there is similar  exception  provided in the below link, but that is more on data factory in azure and I'm looking for the solution for this issue or any work around  resolving this issue.

Number was less than the array's lower bound in the first dimension - Microsoft Q&A

Thank you
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]
2 REPLIES 2

Daniel_Sanhueza
Level 8

Hello Harish,

Have you tried extracting the zip folder using a command prompt? I have used 7zip to compress files before. I simply created a .bat file and started the process with the utility, and it worked fine for me. It can also be used for decompressing. Perhaps this approach could help you? I know this isnt resolving your issue but it is an idea to try different things 🙂

Regards

Daniel Sanhueza
RPA Professional Developer
Deloitte

harish.m
Level 12

HI Daniel,

Thanks for responding,  Didnt get chance to test on 7zip because of nature of the automation but thanks for suggestion , I will definatley check 7 Zip in any future automation.

----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]