since ‎16-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 4 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Earlier today, while reading through the FAQ for the MV3 transition, I came across this -  We would recommend that customers review their automations to favor the use of enhancements to built-in product functionality over custom JavaScript where poss...
Dear BP Developer Community,Curious to see if anyone else has run into the same issues we have when using Browser Mode in Chrome while attempting to select items from a dropdown/combo box.We are seeing time and time again that when spying with Browse...
Dear BP Community,      I ran into an interesting issue regarding 'Browser Mode' today that I am curious if anyone else has seen before.  For reference, here is the current environment -Blue Prism v6.8.1 / Chrome Extension v2.1.0 / Chrome v104.05We h...
Is it possible for BluePrism to utilize sending secure/encrypted email using a plugin such as Entrust using the built-in VBO or other methods?  Or would the process need to work within Outlook directly?
I am using the 'Start Process' action from the 'Utility-Environment' Business Object to launch a batch file. Once the batch file launches, I also need to send it multiple lines of data when the batch prompts for it. There is a prompt after each lin...
Likes from