since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, I have the following task to do: - extract 2 attachments from an Outlook Email (Excel and PDF) - I use the Mapiex VBO and usually it is working Problem:  - the Email I have to extract the attachments from, has a certificate (It is mandato...
Hi Robotics Enthusiasts, i have the following problem/ issue: - We have two robots (Robot A and B) with different processes running on it - Both Robots are installed locally (Infrastructure not set up yet) - The process of the Robot A is running fi...
Hi all,  One of my objects extracts a .csv file and saves the values in a collection The csv-file is semicolon seperated (German). Thats why I created an object with a code stage. The Code Stage is working properly and extracts the values in the co...
Hi there,  I want to copy a pdf-file from the windows explorer into the clipboard (CTRL C) and paste it in another application. "Move File" or "Copy File" from VBO "Utility - File Management" is not working because i have to paste the file in a dif...
Hi everybody, we set up infrastructure and now all the runtime ressource are working in the background. Currently i am struggeling with some surface automation /image search actions i created. Is it possible to work with images (read, check, etc...