since ‎17-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

​​We recently updated to v6.4.2 from v5 and since the upgrade the option in Control Room to 'Show Positions in Queue' is no longer active.Has anyone else seen this and is there a fix?CheersSteve------------------------------Steven BlakeProcess Automa...
Hi all,We're part way through archiving our session log tables to a network drive.  In error our technology team carried out a system update which resulted in a forced reboot.  Archiving was only 15% complete at the reboot point.Now, when we try the ...
Hi all, We run a number of processes in a pool of 4 resources.  If all of the resources are busy running processes and we add a 5th, the 5th process terminates.  Does anyone have any experience in how to deal with this?  Ideally we'd like the 5th p...
Hi all, Got a frustrating issue when attempting to move a few objects within the studio - object hierarchy. When I move an object from a sandbox folder to a live folder, my processes which reference it all break saying Invalid 'Object - Action cann...
Hi all, I'm looking at the testing phase of my first automated process and i've got a couple of general questions surrounding Configuration Testing and Verification Testing. My understanding is as follows: Configuration Testing: Making sure the pr...