since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 212 Posts
  • 19 Answers
  • 67 Likes given
  • 66 Likes received

User Activity

I have been running into an increasing number of OutOfMemory exceptions when launching processes. The issue is definitely not memory availability, nor is Blue Prism using too much memory. I came across a support article that goes into more depth on i...
Currently, copy/pasting is not supported between processes and objects. I believe this is because objects can contain things that processes cannot have, and vice versa.Personally, I find that many objects and processes end up using the same elements ...
Hey folks. I just changed one of our processes over from Internet Explorer to Chrome. We just moved from v5.24 to v6.10.1; I had been looking forward to using Chrome instead of IE, although I was not anticipating some of the difficulties. I was wond...
For the content on the Digital Exchange which is merely a link to an external source - such as to github - it would be nice to remove the login requirements, as it is merely an extra annoying step to get to something that is already open to the publi...
I had a process that randomly stopped working when being launched from automatec.exe. It gave the error "Authentication error - INVALID TOKEN - No matching token found in database." I am wondering what that error even means; I cannot make sense of it...