since ‎18-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 1 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

I require a code solution to extract the email distribution list membership/s for a specific user/email address in outlook. Or to extract a list of members for a specific distribution list. So I can identify which DL (of 4 specific DL/s) the user is ...
I need to drag and drop and sign-in slider on a chrome webpage.I have attempted navigate stage using UIA element drag & drop actions and also using AA element drag & drop actions without success.element in question as below I see no BP documentation ...
I too face the issue " The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters." reported here In my case, I suspect the issue is a tilde (...
Can anybody advise what causes occasional error 'exception thrown by code stage: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040401'  when calling Outlook VBO action 'Get Sent Items (Advanced)' using a subject line filter query.Can't seem to find any other post /thr...
Can anyone advise if it is necessary or beneficial to launch Chrome with "--force-renderer-accessibility" appended to the URL at time of launch via BP object navigate stage in BP v6.6Thanks------------------------------Derek--------------------------...
Likes given to