since ‎21-06-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 7 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All,The RPA environment in our organization has very restricted internet connectivity. We whitelist URLs explicitly on need basis.I have been trying to setup the Chrome and Edge Browser extensions to auto-install for any user and have tried offlin...
We are upgrading Blue Prism from version 6.7.3 to version 6.10.1. In the version 6.7.3 the queue contents are by default sorted by last updated desc while in version 6.10.1 it is sorted ascending. The saved filter feature also does not save the sort ...
One of the Runtime Resource a virtual PC was de-comissioned and we got a new replacement. I removed the old machine from the pool and then immediately also retired it. However when I go back to control room it still shows it as "Missing  - Connection...
Recently our users are running into issues running processes manually from control room - i.e., by dropping a process on a pool or a runtime resources in our STG and PRD environments. The same process can be run on the same runtime resource or pool a...
Hi,We are planning to upgrade from version 6.5.0 to 6.7.3. This will be our first upgrade exercise since starting to use RPA about an year ago. As per advise in one of the webinars for upgrade i read through the release notes of all the intermediate ...
Likes from