since ‎16-04-19
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 2 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am presently facing a challenge in obtaining the complete email addresses from the CC and TO fields within Outlook VBO. Currently, I can only retrieve the sender's (TO and CC ) name. This issue becomes evident when attempting to use the reply funct...
The portal I am accessing is built with Angular JS and it is directed to a WSFTP where the files to be downloaded are stored. Upon manually clicking the download button, the website opens and closes a new tab in split seconds to access the FTP...
I have a PDF File that needs to be converted to a Text file. In order to use the File Management VBO Action Read all text from file. Please how do I go about this in blueprism.I have tried opening the file using Microsft Word VBO, However, the files ...
I copied some records from a third party application into my clipboard using Blueprism and the next step is to paste these records into excel. If manually pasted into Excel using CTRL V, these records are populated into different rows in excel automa...
Hi everyone.I have a process that involves signing into different servers and obtaining the status of some certain applications via task manager on that server.However, the current process that has been implemented involves launching these servers vi...
Likes given to