since ‎18-04-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 78 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 3 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Team, i dont see the existing Outlook VBO has a Action for creating a meeting Invite in Outlook. do we have an option for automating the Meeting invite creation and get the meeting ID as output 
Hi Team,I have upgraded my application Server from BP 6.10.1 to BP 7.1 and when try to connect from my client machine ie "Sign in Using Active Directory" i get the below error message Error Messgae :"Login failed. The request channel timed out while ...
Hi Team,i am working on Upgrading  from BP 6.4 to BP 6.10.1.I was able to install the BP client (6.10.1) version successfully but when i try to upgrade the Databasei get following error "Cannot upgrade the database at this time. This may be due to an...
Hi Team,I am working on Upgrading BP platform from BP 6.4 to BP 6.10.So when i use the BP Installer File(from Digital Exchange BluePrismEvaluation6.10.1) to Upgrade  in my Application Server i notice that the Blueprism Creates its Own Default DB i...
Hi Team,We  are Working on the Platform Upgrade from BP version 6.4 to BP 6.10.1 and i see there is lot of change in Tags of Automate.config FileSo my question other than manually checking for tag difference for config files between Versions is there...
Likes given to