since ‎18-05-19
2 weeks ago

User Statistics

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 6 Likes given
  • 20 Likes received

User Activity

HI All,I have customize object name for common object in blueprism. Like we imported the "Utility - File Management"  object as "Utility - File Management (Original)".Now i want to replace it with the new version available with DX.How i can import/ov...
Hi All,For my one of the process chrome is using as a application to browse the websites.The issue is some of the time it is able to identify the element some of the time it is not.Have done changes on browser port settings  (31924) check and uncheck...
Hi All,One of my process is running fine in BP when we using same machine as a interactive client and resource pc.Then process able to identify the element in chrome.But when using different machine as interactive client and resourcePC then process n...
Hi All,Is there any option or way to use OR condition in tag filter with out using multiple GetNext Item stage, because in my case the filter text will come dynamically.Like: AA or BB------------------------------Arghya BhattacharyyaRPA DeveloperAsia...
Please add button to clear unused dataitem through out the process at the time of development.Some time for big process flow development we left some unused dataitem in the process itself, it will be helpful if there is some clear option in the proce...