since ‎06-05-20
‎18-03-24

User Statistics

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Answers
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Maybe someone faced a similar problem. The process works very well on the application in the test environment. In a production environment, it fails at some stage. I moved the production application to the test environment and the process works. I...
Hi Maybe someone faced a similar problem. The process works very well on the application in the test environment. In a production environment, it fails at some stage. I moved the production application to the test environment and the process works. I...
Hi I have installed version 6.9 of Blue Prism. I am currently changing my browser from IE to Chrome. Unfortunately, there is a problem with filling in the fields. Tries to enter login and password via Navigate, but the data does not insert. The proce...
I am a novice developer. I have encountered the following problem. The application field spied on in IE as an HTML element had the attributes Path -Dynamic and Enabled. I am currently working in Chrome. I spy in Browser Mode. The same application sp...
I am a novice developer. I have encountered the following problem. The application field spied on in IE as an HTML element had the attributes Path -Dynamic and Enabled. I am currently working in Chrome. I spy in Browser Mode. The same application spy...