cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add to Queue - LOB exceeds maximum (65536)

Ernest_Christia
Level 3

During the Add to Queue step where we're adding items to the Work Queue via collection, we encountered this error:

Length of LOB data (number) exceeds maximum 65536...

What could be the cause of this?

Is the text value of one of the fields exceeding the maximum length? 

Is the total rows of the collection exceeding the limit?

Has the number of items in the work queue reached the maximum capacity?

Hope you can share how to resolve this error if you've encountered this before.

Thank you!

Regards,

Chris

Blue Prism 6.10

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Mukeshh_k
MVP

Hello Ernest Christian Javier , The error message you posted above it usually occurs when you attempt to insert a number with large number of digits into the BP database where the Database column or field does not allow to have such large value or does not have the capacity to load it up as it exceeds the limit.

What I would suggest is try narrowing down the Loading part with only what's necessary along with Key Identifier and later on you can use that key ID to do Filter collection expression to retrieve the values and add it back in the items retrieved from get next item or best is to directly use those filtered values from collection as filter collection will give you single line if it retrieves basis on unique identifier where the collection has one row for each unique item.

e.g. -

35421.png

let me know if you have any difficulties implementing this.

------------------------------
Kindly up vote this as "Best Answer" if it adds value or resolves your query in anyway possible, happy to help.

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar - Senior Automation Developer

NHS England, United Kingdom, GB

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar

View answer in original post

1 REPLY 1

Mukeshh_k
MVP

Hello Ernest Christian Javier , The error message you posted above it usually occurs when you attempt to insert a number with large number of digits into the BP database where the Database column or field does not allow to have such large value or does not have the capacity to load it up as it exceeds the limit.

What I would suggest is try narrowing down the Loading part with only what's necessary along with Key Identifier and later on you can use that key ID to do Filter collection expression to retrieve the values and add it back in the items retrieved from get next item or best is to directly use those filtered values from collection as filter collection will give you single line if it retrieves basis on unique identifier where the collection has one row for each unique item.

e.g. -

35421.png

let me know if you have any difficulties implementing this.

Kindly up vote this as "Best Answer" if it adds value or resolves your query in anyway possible, happy to help.

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar - Senior Automation Developer

NHS England, United Kingdom, GB

Regards,

Mukesh Kumar