cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Azure Form Recognizer Train Custom Model issue

AminPatel1
Level 5

Hi everyone,

I am using Microsoft+Form+Recognizer.bpskill file from DX in Blue Prism. After setting up a Form Recognizer Resource and a Blob Storage Container, i put together a Train Custom Model request according to the Documentation. Dispatching my request always leads me to the Error Code 1002 like this:

$ error":{"code":"1002","message":"Train request is either invalid or missing required parameters. Please reference the API reference and retry your request."}}

I already added 5 documents of the same type to my Blob Storage and followed the steps of the MS Docs Quickstart guide very precisely. After i repeated this process for a few times and always obtained the same result, i dont know what to do.

I would be very glad if someone could help me with this issue. Thank you in advance.

------------------------------
Amin Patel
Intelligent Automation Developer
Emerson
Pune India
Amin Patel Intelligent Automation Developer Emerson Pune India
1 BEST ANSWER

Helpful Answers

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @Amin Patel,

The error message is returned from MS Form Recognizer, so there's something it doesn't like about the request. Can you share details of your skill stage properties? What are the document types that you're trying to train the model on?

Some notes from the API docs:

"The train request must include a source parameter that is either an externally accessible Azure Storage blob container Uri (preferably a Shared Access Signature Uri) or valid path to a data folder in a locally mounted drive. When local paths are specified, they must follow the Linux/Unix path format and be an absolute path rooted to the input mount configuration setting value e.g., if '' configuration setting value is '/input' then a valid source path would be '/input/contosodataset'. All data to be trained is expected to be directly under the source folder. Subfolders are not supported. Models are trained using documents that are of the following content type - 'application/pdf', 'image/jpeg' and 'image/png'." Other type of content is ignored."

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Partner Integrations for Digital Exchange
Blue Prism

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @Amin Patel,

The error message is returned from MS Form Recognizer, so there's something it doesn't like about the request. Can you share details of your skill stage properties? What are the document types that you're trying to train the model on?

Some notes from the API docs:

"The train request must include a source parameter that is either an externally accessible Azure Storage blob container Uri (preferably a Shared Access Signature Uri) or valid path to a data folder in a locally mounted drive. When local paths are specified, they must follow the Linux/Unix path format and be an absolute path rooted to the input mount configuration setting value e.g., if '' configuration setting value is '/input' then a valid source path would be '/input/contosodataset'. All data to be trained is expected to be directly under the source folder. Subfolders are not supported. Models are trained using documents that are of the following content type - 'application/pdf', 'image/jpeg' and 'image/png'." Other type of content is ignored."

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Partner Integrations for Digital Exchange
Blue Prism

Thank you for response @ewilson

I have found out that in Blue Prism Form Recognizer Client Service WebAPI's action's request => Template fields must be decorated with "" for all fields including Boolean fields.

Also Models are trained using any type of 'application/pdf', 'image/jpeg' and 'image/png' documents must requires content type - 'application/json' when using Train Custom Model action request.

Thanks.

Amin Patel
Intelligent Automation Developer
Emerson
Pune India
Amin Patel Intelligent Automation Developer Emerson Pune India