cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism Enterprise Edition

AhmedAdel2
Level 2
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking forward to learn the installation and configuration of Blueprism on an application server. I'm reading the PDF and found an installation guide for Blueprism enterprise edition. So, I was wondering is there another an enterprise edition or is it just the same version with different type of installation ? And where can I get this enterprise edition ?

Sincerely,

------------------------------
Ahmed Adel
2 REPLIES 2

JoshNoble1
Level 5

Ahmed,

The standard instance of Blue Prism that you would have access to is the "enterprise edition". The "trial" and "learning" editions of BP are the same software as the "enterprise" edition that a typical customer would utilize. They just have a wizard-based installer that easily creates a SQL Express instance on your local machine. Of course, this wouldn't be the usual setup for anything beyond local training. The "enterprise" edition documentation is covering all 3 pathways above.

The UK's National Health System has a slightly different version of Blue Prism. Consequently, you might find architecture documents that differentiate the "enterprise" and "NHS" edition.

Josh

Josh Noble
Practice Director, US Life Science & Defense
Blue Prism

Thank you Josh

Ahmed Adel