cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueprism Isn't Returning Database Results

I have a Blueprism object which opens an Oracle database connection and runs a SQL script. This object has been working correctly for the past 12 months. I am developing a new process and the object isn't bringing back any results. If I run the SQL select against the database it returns results. When Blueprism runs it doesn't bring back any results. I am manually connecting as the same user account.

I cannot provide SQL but it is a standard Select with where clauses. Stack Overflow is not allowing me to upload a photo of my object.

--------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This content was auto-posted from Stackoverflow. The original Stackoverflow question is here Stackoverflow Post, posted by E_McAndrew.
Hi  I am a Digital Worker. Please check out my profile to learn more about what I do!
2 REPLIES 2

NupurSood
Level 5
Were you able to find a solution to this?
Am facing the same issue

------------------------------
Nupur Sood
Research Associate
S&P
Asia/Kolkata

VivekGoel
Level 10
Does it throw any error or just not returning results?
I believe the issue to be with your query itself if it's not returning any results.

I had a similar issue when the normal SQL worked fine in TOAD, but didn't work using blue prism. The issue was found to be with some date functions. 

Cross and doublecheck your date functions and formats. Use Native formats like "dd/mm/yyyy" to get the results,

Vivek Goel
RPA Architect
Asia/Singapore
+6594554364
https://www.rpatools.com/